Friday, July 22, 2011

SUPER BASS && LOOK AT ME NOW FEVER!

Selena Gomez 

KARMIN

Super Bass has been my legit fave song since the first time I heard it from Selena Gomez in youtube. i was stunned coz she was so good. *i never thought she has the talent to rap, though i know she can sing* And Okay, i envy her and me myself started to blab until i memorize the first line and then the whole song! but i prefer not film myself(: haha and yesss! the second video -- A COVER BY KARMIN. As usual, she's the youtube queen rapper!  chos. *.* 


LOOK AT ME NOW BY CHRIS BROWN AND BUSTA RHYMES.

SICKEST SONG EVER! :))))))))
The first time I heard Busta Rhymes' rapping, I froze in astonishment and burst out laughing. His rapping sure is impressive. :)




AND OF COURSE THANKS TO KARMIN FOR MAKING IT MORE FAMOUS! UNTIL NOW, ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE TRYING HARD TO MEMORIZE THE LYRICS. HAHA #dope

au revoir for now! I'm late for my duty! #sucker o.O

- e s s a <3


No comments:

Post a Comment